Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Followly!
The following terms and conditions govern your access and use of Followly General Trading Co. website at www.followly.me (including any content, functionality and services offered).
We reserve the right to amend or update portions of these terms at any time. Should this happen, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate such edits through email notification or other means.
Followly is for the purpose of:
- Payment Processing Support: Accepting payments from learners on host's (teacher's) behalf, and is responsible for transmitting such payments to the main host account holder. Followly facilitates the booking process between the host and the learner.
- Host / Learner Interactions: Allowing you, as the main host of your company/studio, to create your own profile which you will represent, including your planning and/or guidance on any workshop experience with the learner via contact (messaging and/or phone call), as well as managing all teachers of various workshops under your account. As a learner, you can create your own profile to book workshops, including keeping track of those you have attended, will be attending, and your favorites. As a learner you will also be able to leave reviews under your attended workshops.
- Followly offers hosts a dashboard interface in which the host can edit workshops, assign teachers to them, write, upload images, view settlement reports, booking orders, and check workshops reviews.
- Marketing Platform for Arts teachers: Another purpose of Followly is that we provide teachers with support with our marketing tools. When you choose to be registered and featured on our website, leave the rest to us!
- It is thereby important to note that Followly is a platform, a space to list your workshops. Bookings are not guaranteed. The nature of the workshop is what attracts the bookers, we do our best to support you with marketing.
- Agreeing that you will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that may apply to any such workshop experience. Followly assumes no responsibility for any teacher/learner compliance with such laws, and reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any profile for any reason, including profiles that Followly, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, and in violation of these terms or otherwise harmful to the services. For this reason.
- Followly reserves the rights to also observe, inspect, and approve workshops prior to their upload on www.followly.me
Use of Followly Services
Followly is an online Arts platform that connects hosts (workshops centers or individual craftspeople/artists) with skillful knowledge and experience of a particular workshop activity for learners seeking to receive these services.
The hosts (teachers) lead arts experiences in their creative spaces. Followly is solely an online platform.
Main host (teacher company) will be handling the account with various teachers and workshops under them.
Through Followly services, the main host may create and manage their own individual profiles that provide consistent information about their knowledge and experiences or that of other teachers, including details of their workshops. They will have the ability to connect with potential learners with a keen interest in a particular Arts experience.
Workshops, teachers and host profiles can be added manually by the Followly team
Followly’s sole purpose is to facilitate the availability of workshops and to offer easy access to a platform that connects craftsmen with learners. Followly has no control over the conduct of the teachers and learners of the services or any experience offered through the workshop.
Accordingly, it is important to note that the planning or partaking of any workshop experiences and activities are at the teachers’ and learners’ own risk.
It is also important to note that we accept bookings internationally from learners. However, hosts are only limited to registering locally (In kuwait). The regulations of our current transactional system does not allow money transfer to occur from Followly to a host outside of Kuwait.
Accepting these Terms
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use the services provided by Followly, so please read it carefully. By using any of our services (even just browsing our website), you’re agreeing to the Terms. Still with us? Great, read on!
Followly services also entail making, selling and buying handmade goods by quality craftsmen in our future shop-
Here’s a handy guide to help you understand the specific rules that are relevant for you, depending on how you use the Followly services.
Your Account with Followly
You’ll need to create an account (Sign up as a learner, or Sign up as a Host) with Followly to fully use our services and certain features on the website. Here are a few rules about accounts with Followly.
- You must be 18 or older to use our services. Otherwise, you may only use our services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. It’s not OK to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You are responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
- Protect your password. As we mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
Content that you post using Followly services is your content. We don’t make any claim to it. That includes anything you post using our services (like usernames, profile pictures, photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, etc.) However, we do have access to teacher profiles and workshop pages for quality checks and simply as a way to maintain the consistency and quality of our services. We are more than happy to provide teachers with assistance in developing their page with creative content and writing, or simply editing.
Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for your content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to your content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
Permission to Use Your Content. By posting your content through our services, you grant Followly a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to your content, but we have your permission to use it to help Followly function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in your content and we can help promote you.
Rights You Grant Followly. By posting your content, you grant Followly a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Services and to promote Followly in any formats and through any channels, including across any Followly Services or third-party website or advertising medium.
Reporting Unauthorized Content. Followly has great respect for intellectual property rights, and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the services without your permission and you want it removed, please contact us at email@example.com. If your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. We’ll notify you if that happens.
Inappropriate, False or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on Followly services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of any part of our terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive. Either ways, Followly has the right to approve the content being uploaded.
Disputes with Followly If you’re upset with us, let us know, and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then these rules will govern any legal dispute involving our services.
The terms are governed by the laws of the State of Kuwait. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live or are currently situated.
TEACHER & LEARNER POLICIES
Followly teachers choose the price of their individual class (the “Fee”) and fees of classes range widely. Learners must pay the price with a valid credit card. Full payment is required in order to register for a class with Followly. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, and by notifying you, add, remove or change classes, features, and services we offer or the fee structure (including the amount or the type of fee) we charge at any time.
If we introduce a new class or charge a new fee, we will establish and notify the learner of the fees for that service at the launch of the service or start of charging a new fee. If we notify you of new fees or change the fees for an existing service, you agree to pay all fees and charges specified for your continued use of the applicable service.
Followly Payments to Teachers:
All classes listed, paid, and processed through www.followly.me are subject to processing fees. Followly charges a Service Charge Fee
Teacher Cut (X) = Total Ticket Cost (100%) - Followly Fee (%)
Payment = Workshop Cost * Number of seats Sold * Teacher Cut (X)
Once the teacher’s workshop is complete and within a reasonable time, it is the teacher’s responsibility to ensure that their payment account can receive incoming daily payments.
Followly Host Annual Subscription Plans
For more information on Followly's subscription plans, please see our "Teacher Guide" on the site or email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Should the host opt to boost their promotional benefits. Followly offers special marketing packages
As a teacher and host of your workshop, you may create your profile that showcases details of your activity, experience, background, information about your art etc and that can help learners learn more about you. Profiles will be made publicly available via Followly, and learners may contact you based upon the information provided in your profile (via the built-in messaging button or phone number on your page). You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for your profiles and your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who are present during the workshop experience at your request or invitation, excluding the learner.
Moreover, you understand and agree that if a learner requests your expertise for an experience and participates in your workshop, any agreement you enter into with such learner is between you and the learner, Followly is not a party thereto.
Please also note that Followly reserves the right to block teacher’s account and/or deactivate their listings indefinitely especially if the host in question displays unreliable behavior or not by updating the workshop page accurately, not responding to received messages from the learner in a timely manner (i.e. within 48 hours of receiving request).
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you hereby give permission that Followly may require to photograph and/or record you and your voice on still photographs, motion picture film, audio tape and/or video tape or any digital recording medium and to use this material, in whole or in part, through the media of television, film, Internet, multi-media presentation, radio, audiotape, videotape or in printed form or display form for the promotion of Followly’s business activities. Learners who are considered public audiences should grant us written permission to have their photos taken or used.
Your registration obligations
As a host or learner , you may browse workshops but are required to register a profile with Followly in order to access and use certain features of the website. If you choose to register for a workshop or teach an activity, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and details required as requested in the registration form.
All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to followly website by you or other users (collectively "User Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom.
You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via Followly platform. Followly reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Followly sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you.
Followly website contains content specifically provided by us too, our partners or our users and such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Website.
We encourage your feedback, in the form of reviews, comments, and suggestions or recommendations for modifications, improvements or changes to the services or the website that you may choose in your sole discretion to provide us from time to time ("Feedback"). When you provide feedback, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use that feedback or to incorporate it into the website or other products or services.
Member account, password and security
You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your password and account, if any, are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password and account. You are agree to notify Followly of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Followly will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section
Modifications to service
Followly reserves the right to modify and discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice. You are aware that Followly will not be liable to your or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
General practices regarding use and storage
You acknowledge that Followly may establish general practices and limits concerning use of this service. You agree that Followly has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the service. You acknowledge that Followly reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Followly reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
By using Followly services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular user or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from Followly with respect to such actions or omissions.
CONDITIONS OF USE BOOKINGS AND FINANCIAL TERMS FOR TEACHERS:
Teachers who lead the workshop activities.
The amounts due and payable by a learner solely relating to a teacher’s workshop experience are the “Booking Fees”. Followly charges a service fee to teachers. Followly will collect the total fees at the time of booking confirmation (i.e. when the teacher confirms the booking within the specified timeframe) and will initiate payout of the Workshop Fees to the teacher within 24 hours of when the learner arrives at the applicable workshop. (except to the extent that a refund is due to the learner).
However, please note that we will not be responsible for delays in remitting Booking Fees, which can vary based on the bank, currency, location, etc.
Workshops are deemed non refundable unless the host cancels a class. Any refund after the workshop has been completed will not be counted.
More on this below...
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS WITH REGARDS TO LEARNERS
These terms and conditions govern the Followly Learner Refund Policy, available to learners who book and pay for a workshop experience listed by a teacher through the Followly platform.
In all requests of cancellation, the host has the right to grant refund or charge for any amount in accordance to the booking. If the teacher cancels a workshop, the learner will receive a full refund.
Cancellation policies for the learners are subject to individual policies made by the teacher which is listed on their workshop page.
QUALITY STANDARDS, TEACHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND REIMBURSEMENT TO LEARNER
If you are a teacher, you are responsible for ensuring that the experiences you list on Followly meet minimum quality standards regarding adequacy of the description on the site, safety, health, and do not present experience issues. Throughout the experience, teachers should be available in order to try, in good faith, to resolve experience issues.
You agree to not use the service to:
- Email or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of Followly, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Followly or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- Obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service;
- Offer, as a teacher, any experiences that you do not yourself have permission to provide (without limiting the foregoing, you will not list experiences as a learner if you are serving in the capacity of an agent for a third party); hence, all workshops should be approved upon prior by Followly.
- Contact a teacher for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking, such as Experiences or Profiles;
- Contact a learner for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking or such learner’s use of the Services;
- When acting as a learner or otherwise, recruit or otherwise solicit any teacher or other user of the Services to join third party services or websites that are competitive to Followly, without Followly’s prior written approval;
- As a teacher, submit any profile with a false or misleading price information and other details.
Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or in the service, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. The service is for your personal use ONLY.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
SERVICE CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND TRADEMARKS
You agree that you will not:
Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or publicly display any information displayed on our website (except for Your Information), or create derivative works from our website (other than from Your Information), to the extent that such action(s) would constitute copyright infringement or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of Followly or any other third party, except with the prior written consent of Dabble or the appropriate third party.
The Followly name and logos are trademarks and service marks of Followly (collectively the “Followly Trademarks”). Other Followly product and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Followly. Nothing in this Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Followly Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Followly Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
USER CONTENT TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICE:
With respect to the content or other materials you upload through the Service or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyright and rights of publicity contained therein. By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant Followly and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Service or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Followly service (“Submissions”), provided by you to Followly are non-confidential and Followly will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Followly may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Followly its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
Followly may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. Followly has no control over such sites and resources and Followly is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Followly will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the service are between you and the third party, and you agree that Followly is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
FOLLOWLY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FOLLOWLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF VERLOCAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You agree that Followly, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the service and remove and discard any content within the service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Followly believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service.
Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Followly may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Followly may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the service. Further, you agree that Followly will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the website.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the service and Followly will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Followly reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the service.
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? SUGGESTIONS?
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service or Followly services.
Followly operates a platform and community marketplace that helps people form offline experiences and relationships directly with one another, where they can create, list, discover and book unique workshop experiences and activities in the region, whether through our website or our mobile application (coming soon).
Information that you give us
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Platform and Services.
Examples include when you:
1. fill in any form on the platform, such as when you register or update the details of your user account.
2. access or use the platform, such as to search for or post experiences, make or accept bookings, pay for experiences, book or pay for any associated services that may be available, post comments or reviews, or communication between learner and teacher.
4. Communicate with Followly.
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Platform, regardless of whether you are registered with Followly or logged in to your Followly account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Platform, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
Third-party social plugins
HOW FOLLOWLY USES AND PROCESSES THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE OR MAKE AVAILABLE
We use, store and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
1. to enable you to access and use the platform;
2. to operate, protect, improve and optimize the platform, Followly’s business, and our users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and for advertising and marketing;
3. to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the platform and services, such as fraud detection and prevention, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
4. to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
5. where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about Followly or general promotions for partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications.
6. to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Followly or our business partners; and
7. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
HOW FOLLOWLY USES AND PROCESSES USER COMMUNICATIONS
We may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Platform may scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. This helps to prevent fraudulent actors from asking learners to send them money outside of the platform, such as by bank transfer or other money transfer methods. We may also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes to help make search, booking and user communications more efficient and effective, as well as to debug, improve and expand product offerings. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to third parties. We will also use automated methods to carry out these reviews or analyses where reasonably possible. However, from time to time we may have to manually review some communications. By using the Platform, you consent that Followly, in its sole discretion, may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
WHEN FOLLOWLY DISCLOSES OR SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO WHOM
Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
1.Parts of your public profile page may be displayed in other parts of the platform to other users for marketing purposes or to the extent necessary to operate and manage referral and rewards programs. This feature is up to you to either open or close as a learner. However, teachers’ profiles will be public.
2. As a teacher, you will always include some minimum information such as the city and neighborhood where the experience is located, your workshop description, your calendar availability, your public profile photo, and your responsiveness in replying to learner’s queries.
3. As a teacher, the platform allows your public profile and workshop page to be included in search engines, in which case your public profile will be indexed by search engines and may be published as search results. We do not control the practices of third-party search engines, and they may use caches containing outdated information, including any information indexed by the search engine before you change the information on your public profile or public Listing pages.
4. When you submit a booking for a workshop experience, your full name as a learner will become visible to the teacher.5. Your billing and payout information will never be shared with another user.
6. When a learner takes your experience, we may ask you to review the teacher’s experience. If you choose to provide a review, your review will be public on the platform.
We may also publish, disclose and use aggregated Information and non-personal information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
HOW TO CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, OR CANCEL YOUR FOLLOWLY USER ACCOUNT
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Followly account. If you would like to correct your information or cancel your Followly account entirely, you can do so by logging in to your account. Please also note that any reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the platform in association with your name, even after your Followly account is cancelled.
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction, or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure.
YOUR PRIVACY WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
SPECIAL FEATURES AND PROGRAMS
Followly platform provides a referral service that allows you to invite your friends and contacts to use the Platform.
We may integrate the Platform with third party sites such as Facebook, so that you can send invitation messages or share the workshop via the third party site itself. These messages will be sent by the third party site, and Followly does not collect or retain the contact information that is used to send them.
You may also send invitation/request emails via the platform itself should you want to involve and additional guest with you, in which case we will ask you for the contact information to which to send your invitation/request. You can type in the email addresses or other contact information manually, or you can choose to import the contacts in your address book(s). In both cases, we may use and store this information for the sole purposes of allowing you to send your friends and contacts an invitation or request for a reference, and for fraud detection and prevention. With respect to referrals, we will also store the email addresses of your invitees to track if your friend joins Followly in response to your referral.
The platform may also use other technologies with similar functionality to cookies, such as web beacons and tracking URLs to obtain Log Data about users. We may also use web beacons and tracking URLs in our messages to you to determine whether you have opened a certain message or accessed a certain link.
Uses for Followly cookies
1. to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the Platform across different webpages and browser sessions.
2. to simplify your access to and use of the Platform and make it more seamless.
3. to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Platform, so that we can improve and optimize it.
4. to show you content (which may include advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
Our Rules and Policy for Sellers.
Followly is preparing to a launch a future shop “The Owl-tlet” to showcase and sell exceptionally handmade items by professional artists.
If you list any items for sale through our services, these policies apply to you.
Policy for Buyers. If you use our Services to browse or shop, these policies apply to you.
All of these policies are a part of our Terms, so be sure to read the ones that are relevant for you. Of course, you’ll still want to read the rest of this document because it applies to everyone!
Items You Purchase. You understand that Followly does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our services. We provide the platform; the items in our marketplace are produced and sold directly by independent sellers, so Followly cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release Followly from any claims related to items sold through our services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
What Can be Sold on Followly
Followly is a unique marketplace. Buyers come to Followly to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on Followly must be handmade, homemade, or a unique craft supply or good quality.
Handmade and homemade items are items that are made or designed by you, the seller.
You must be able to demonstrate that your items comply with the following:
- All handmade and homemade items are made or designed by you.
- You are using your own photographs or sometimes help from Followly-- not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
Commercially made materials that are ready to use as finished goods may not be sold as craft supplies on Followly.
What Can't be Sold on Followly
Even if they otherwise meet our handmade, homemade, or craft supply criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Followly.
Reselling is not allowed on Followly. Reselling refers to selling an item when you were not involved in the creation process. In short, you may not resell items that you were not involved in designing or making.
Followly may remove any listings that violate our policies. Followly may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations.
Representing Yourself and Your Listings Honestly
SERVICE CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND TRADEMARKS
One of Followly’s core values is transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Followly, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your biography, should you choose to complete.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos. 4. Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- Not create duplicate accounts.
Communicating through Followly website
You can use Followly messaging (“messages”) to communicate directly with your buyers. Conversations by messages are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Any use of Followly messages to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, messages may not be used to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
You may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for Followly-related communications or for Followly-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without the buyer’s explicit consent, you may not add any Followly member to your email or physical mailing list or store or misuse any payment information.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Followly, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like usernames, listings, messages, text, photos, and videos with permission from Followly as part of quality-checks.
In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing; 2. Obscene or vulgar; 3. In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or 4. False, deceptive, or misleading.
Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Followly. Users can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and comments.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
1. Contain private information; 2. Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery; 3. Contain medical drug claims; 4. Contain advertising or spam; 5. Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Followly or a third party; or 6. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Shilling is strictly prohibited on Followly. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a merchant’s reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a merchant look more desirable by increasing the merchant’s number of sales and overall review score. Not only does it violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the user.
Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Followly, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, our team can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Transactions may be cancelled under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both host and the buyer agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment, and you have issued the buyer a full refund.
- You have decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, you have issued a full refund.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though you provided proof of dispatch and you have agreed to issue a refund for the item.
- Both you and the buyer agreed that the buyer could return the item for a refund, you have received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. order.
Followly’s Dispute System
We ask buyers to contact a seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case with Followly. For this reason, it is important that you publish your policies and regularly respond to messages from your buyers.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within seven days.
Followly is a creative community, and we encourage items that have educational, historical, or artistic value.
Internationally Regulated Items
Our marketplace provides a direct connection between buyers and sellers around the world. If you buy or sell an item from another country, or if you enter into a transaction with someone across international borders, you are responsible for complying with international trade restrictions.
We reserve the right to remove listings that we determine are not within the spirit of Followly. Such listings will be removed from the site, and the member's selling privileges may be suspended and/or terminated.
If you see something on Followly that appears to violate these rules, you can report it to us by emailing us at email@example.com .To report copyright or intellectual property infringement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Fees & Payments Policy
When you make an item sale through Followly, you will be charged a transaction fee of 10% of the item price. Transaction fees will be deducted when you are paid out to by Followly.
Any action by a seller to avoid paying a fee is considered fee avoidance and is strictly prohibited by Followly. This includes, for example, encouraging buyers to purchase an item on your Followly profile through another venue. The price stated in each listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Seller may not alter the item's price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding Followly transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user's account without permission.
Followly will pay you once the buyer has marked the item as received.
Shipping Your Items for potential international buyers
In cases of international shipping, sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. Please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from you.
By selling on Followly, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate "ships/delivers from" address
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer through messages.
- Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on the Followly receipt or sent to you by the buyer through a Followly message
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a Followly Shipping/Delivery Notification.
- By entering tracking information on Followly, you're giving us permission to collect and share the tracking information received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
- In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the buyer If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a case against you.
Followly is a marketplace where you can purchase unique goods directly from sellers around Kuwait and the region (coming soon). If you are looking for handmade goods we want you to have a positive experience shopping on Followly. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
- Understanding Followly’s limitations as a platform
- Purchasing an Item on Followly.
- Reporting a problem with an order or returning an Item.
Understanding Followly’s limitations as a platform.
Followly provides a venue for buyers to find, learn about, and enter into transactions with sellers around the Kuwait and the region. It is important to note, however, that Followly is not a part of that transaction.
By shopping on Followly, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Followly, but from one of the many unique sellers on Followly.
- Each seller on Followly has their own processing times and shipping/delivery methods.
Purchasing an Item on Followly
When you buy from a seller on Followly, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, processing times, and shipping/delivery preferences. By making a purchase from a seller on Followly, you agree that you:
- Have read the item description and Followly’s seller policies before making a purchase;
- Have submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Have provided accurate shipping/delivery information to the seller.
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
A Non-Delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but the seller does not ship the item or does not ship the item to the correct address. The following are examples of Non-Delivery cases:
An item was never sent.
An item was sent to an address that is not on the Followly receipt.
There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
An item is Not as Described if it is materially different from the seller’s listing description or photos. Here are a few examples of Not as Described cases:
The item received is a different color, model, version, or size.
The item has a different design or material.
The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
The seller failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
WHEN FOLLOWLY DISCLOSES OR SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO WHOM
Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- A deadline was agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
The following are not eligible for dispute on Followly:
- Items that have been purchased in person
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items
- Transactions where payment is not made through Followly’s platform
- Items that are returned without a return agreement
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, or washed after receiving them
- Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to delivery delays
- Cancelled transactions that have already resulted in a refund
Requesting a Cancellation
Buyers may request that Followly cancel an order.
Returning an Item
Followly has a general, marketplace-wide no return policy unless Followly’s policy has been violated by the seller. However, the seller may agree to accept a return at their own discretion.
Have any questions about all of the above terms? Email us as email@example.com for any inquiries and concerns.